Thursday 19 May 2011

ironbridge to starbucks

here goes my first blog....starting off from ironbridge this morning i could feel the affects of my aggrivated achilles heel from the day before which came out of the blue to join me on the trip (not welcome!). Therefore i had to initiate my 'achilles management plan'. This consisted of holding my foot at a constant angle a few pain killers and using the potential energy of the hills on the way down.....job done.....well sort of, i'll get to the end with one leg if i have to!. Anyway we made it to the outskirts of warrington where we are staying at a travelodge and just enjoying a caffe latte in good old starbucks. blogging is brilliant expect more updates from me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Louise Hepplestons injury advice from training base camp... eat more bananas!

    ReplyDelete