Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 11 - Crawford to Inverbeg

Short entry for today as I'm rather tired - but want to keep up my record of blogging at least once a day!

Also no google maps link as the hotel wifi here seems to have a problem with the site I use to generate the link - rubbish!

But we made it as far as Loch Lomond today, and are staying in a rather lovely hotel - again not the place we had originally booked, which had no power still after the storms yesterday. The thought of staying somewhere where I couldn't charge my iPhone was too awful to entertain. Oh - and no showers would be bad too!

As well as a lovely hotel, we also had the pleasure of meeting up with Caroline and Simon, with the added surprise bonus of Cat, who had driven over 2 hours from St Andrews to see us!



Was a lovely end to what was another tiring day - so thanks to you all for making the trip across :-)




I'll hopefully write more tomorrow when I'm less tired.... although we have another long slog ahead of us I believe.... but almost there now!!



(final quick photo showing what we had to deal with across some of the cycle paths today in the aftermath of yesterdays high winds!)

Location:Loch Lomond

No comments:

Post a Comment