Saturday 14 May 2011

Deaf cats and basking sharks

After waving everyone off for the first day (of school? What will they learn?) I headed to the minack theatre. After a quick wander down to the beach I managed to see the theatre itself before the German invasion. On to the lizard and a gift shop for comedy postcards. Slight coincidence of a text saying it was getting hilly riding & the appearance of an raf helicopter (double checked nothing drastic had occurred!)!
After sharing the most southerly point with everyone & their dog got a call from Andrew & Chris who were 5 miles from the hotel! Gave up on the sightseeing for the day & thanks to a puncture for them we arrived at the same time.
Saw a sign in a village warning of a deaf cat & heard about basking sharks in falmouth - neither of which I managed to see
HTC is not my friend for typing which is why I've shortened todays entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment